Bankruptcy and Failure, Then Success


I wasn't a great student at school. In fact, I left school when I was 15 without a meaningful qualification to my name. I was a complete failure at school. To be honest, I hated school. I just wasn't good at anything academic. I was only good at football and even then...well, only average I suppose. There are reasons for all that which we don't need to go into here, but yes, I was school failure.

Academic failure had its consequences for me which were tough. But how did I get from that to getting a first class degree at university, a PhD, senior academic posts, and then my own business? Well, that's a story for another time but the fact that I did it, against the odds, is the point I want to draw attention to here. I still don't think I'm that smart - I just didn't give up on what I wanted and put myself into it completely.

Bankruptcy Lawyer NY, Find Bankruptcy Lawyer, Cost Of Bankruptcy Lawyer,

It is quite possible to get from a difficult beginning to success. There are plenty of other examples and I'm sure you have your own, but I have a friend who made it big in the property world then lost it all by making some very bad investments and living a foolish life. He was bankrupt but picked himself up and made it all over again in a completely different industry - furniture!

Here are 6 big time 'failures' who then made it...Donald Trump, Henry Ford, Albert Einstein, Robert Godard, Abraham Lincoln, and Winston Churchill:

Albert Einstein did not speak until he was 4-years-old and did not read until he was 7. His parents thought he was "sub-normal," and one of his teachers described him as "mentally slow, unsociable, and adrift forever in foolish dreams." Einstein was actually expelled from school and was refused admittance to the Zurich Polytechnic School. He did eventually learn to speak and read. He even learnt to do a little mathematics sometimes!!!

Rocket scientist Robert Goddard found had his ideas completely rejected by the scientific world. They said that rocket propulsion would not work in outer space.

As a young man, Abraham Lincoln went to war as a captain and he returned as a private. Then he was a failure as a businessman. When he was a lawyer in Springfield, he failed at that too. He turned to his sights to politics and was defeated in his first try for the legislature. He was defeated in his first attempt to be nominated for congress, he was defeated in his application to be commissioner of the General Land Office, defeated in the senatorial election of 1854, defeated in his efforts for the vice-presidency in 1856, and defeated in the senatorial election of 1858. At about that time, he wrote in a letter to a friend, "I am now the most miserable man living. If what I feel were equally distributed to the whole human family, there would not be one cheerful face on the earth." He is now probably America's most famous man.

Winston Churchill failed sixth grade. He was defeated in every election for public office until he became Prime Minister at the age of 62. He later wrote, "Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty... Never, Never, Never, Never give up."

And I think that is a good note to end on NEVER GIVE UP


Roseville Bankruptcy Attorney

Is Bankruptcy Right For You? Talk to Bankruptcy Attorneys Free and Confidential. Licensed bankruptcy attorneys are available. Attorneys will call you to discuss your case for free. Find out if bankruptcy is right for your situation.

Rating of Roseville Bankruptcy Attorney




Get Online Application at online Bankruptcy Lawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment